I recommend this as a mild keratolytic with the following properties
- Economy over liquid soap
- Dissolves small dandruff particles
- Anti fungal properties
- Anti bacterial properties
- Soothes broken / infected / oily skin
How to use it:
- Use it frequently (every third day?) until skin is better
- Apply to wet dog and lather into the coat
- Let your fingers rub the flakiest areas to try and dislodge the flakes / crusts
- Let stay on coat for a few (5-7) minutes after lathered.
- Rinse well. Blot dry.