CBD is good for cats that have
- Gotten peevish about a cat housemate
- Gotten peevish about any housemate
- Gotten peevish about being on a diet
- Gotten peevish about their litter box
- Gotten peevish about one of your relatives visiting
- Gotten peevish about not being allowed to go outside
- Gotten old and then doing that “night pacing and yeowling” thing.
Basically, CBD is good for when cats are, well, …being cats. Peevish.
Buy a bottle of CBD. Either a 300mg (10mg/ml) which will last 30-60 days or a 750mg (25mg/ml) which will last 75 – 150+ days.
Dosing cats: Give 5mg once or twice a day.
To get 5mg out of the 300mg vial: Just give 0.50 ml once or twice a day.
To get 5mg out of the 750mg vial: Just give 0.20 ml once or twice a day.
What’s the proper ROUTE to give the CBD tincture? Why aren’t pet chews the best way to give CBD?