Animal Biome (Animalbiome) Fecal Microbiota Transplant Making Waves!
Sidebar: Enzymes on the Food Can Help Certain GI Disorders. (Enzymes to try, called PROZYME)
Something else (something better) to consider in chronic / severe / ulcerative gastrointestinal disease:
It’s like, $250 – $300 TOTAL – I won’t & don’t collect any fee. Sometimes they have a ‘sale’ and it’s worth signing up for their newsletter.
“Day four of the poo/fecal probiotic pills and we have solid poop, Houston!”
- Animalbiome sends you / me a sample kit.
- You / we send a sample of the dog’s poop.
- They test it for germs and make sure your dog has Beneficial Germ* #1 through #100
- They measure Bad Germs #1 through #100
- (There’s always too few of one, too many of another).
- They make dietary recommendations to foster the success of the good germs and screw up the lives of the bad germs.
- Then they send you little capsules of Good Germs from healthy young donors.
*This is the most ridiculous oversimplification EVER ha ha ha ha
But…. I bet if someone asked you now; you could explain this adequately to someone else!
Here’s a case that we did. (Luna’s AnimalBiome Case)
In that case, Luna’s health problems stemmed from the fact that the dog was eating a carbohydrate rich diet WITHOUT the germs needed to use that.
But, since it had not been getting much protein, it ALSO did not have the germs for effectively using protein.
It was an excellent candidate for germ replacement.
Here’s the background on Microbiota Transplant (Microbiota Transplant)
And here’s how they’re supposed to feed Luna. (Because of the germ population)
“Oliver had worsening diarrhea and vomiting, over a five-year period. Now his poop has shape to it and he isn’t straining to go; he is eating regularly and maintaining weight. I am forever grateful to AnimalBiome.”